ACSI Student Activities enhance learning beyond the classroom by equipping Christian schools and educators while challenging students toward God-honoring applications of their leadership skills, fine art talents, and academic abilities.
- To provide incentives for students to develop skills necessary for Christian leadership.
- To facilitate students’ learning process.
- To help develop the skills to be an effective communicator.
- To provide a gauge to determine how effectively each school has prepared students in these activities.
- To provide a degree of competition to develop participants’ composure and confidence.
- To provide for a time of fun and fellowship with other Christian young people.
These activities provide opportunities for students to practically apply and develop skills necessary for confident Christian leadership. Each activity is planned to impact students' educational and spiritual growth, encouraging them to be a testimony to the gospel. Events also seek to provide an opportunity for Christian fellowship and positive interaction between students and teachers of participating schools.
Here at Word of Life Christian Academy we believe in the importance of these lessons so we endeavor to participate in as many events as possible. We currently participate in the following ACSI events:
- Speech Meet
- Art Festival
- Geography Bee
- Science Fair
- Math Olympics
- Spelling Bee