EXPECTED STUDENT OUTCOMES
The mission of Word of Life Christian Academy is to graduate students with a heart dedicated to love the Lord, Spirit, Soul and body. To filter daily decisions through a Biblical Worldview. To rely on God’s Word, trust Jesus as their Lord and Savior and to ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom. We expect our student outcomes to be a movement of World Changer graduates who will lead with integrity and Godly character.
The Eagle Movement distinctive:
Excel- Commit your plans to the Lord and you will succeed. Proverbs 16:3
*Excel Socially - Students will be able to present themselves with etiquette and Godly character in social events.
(This will be taught in Bible class, BOSS, and the daily example the staff at WLCA exhibits for the students.)
*Excel Spiritually - Students will graduate with a biblical worldview to filter daily decisions with a foundation in God’s Word.
*Excel in Self-control - To live a life that honors God with personal self- control against sin.
*Excel Physically - Are prepared to practice the principles of a healthy life style.
Achieve- In every matter of wisdom and understanding about which the king questioned them, he found them ten times better than all the magicians and enchanters in his whole kingdom. Daniel 1:20
*Prepared for the rigor of college: Writing, Reading, Arithmetic, Science, History, and Biblical integration.
*Stand unashamed for their faith: Possess and clearly communicate apologetic skills to defend their faith with gentleness and respect and love for others.
*Achieve academic excellence in a Christian environment.
* Compassion for the unsaved: To share and pray for others to know the love and plan of salvation.
* Serving: Dedicated to actively serve others with love and respect.
* Kindness: To show daily kindness and patience to others.
* Integrity: To do what is right when no one is looking.
* Daily Devotions: Spending time in God’s word, presence and in prayer.
* Grace: Giving grace to others.
Love - Jesus replied: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself. Matthew 22:37-39
* Love the Lord with all their heart.
* Love one another: To see others with the compassion of Jesus and able to react as the good Samaritan.
* Light: Be a light to the world showing forth the Love and the hope of the Lord to this world.
* Forgiveness: Forgive others as they have been forgiven.
Equipped “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. II Timothy 3:16-17
28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” Genesis 1-27-28
* Equipped to Defend their faith - Possess and clearly communicate apologetic skills to defend their faith with gentles, respect and love for others. (Taught in academic classes and in the Worldview Leadership Class)
* Stand in truth: Equipped to stand unashamed for Biblical truth unashamed.
* Equipped to Lead: Lead a God honoring life in their family, culture and profession.
* Equipped: Equipped with study strategies to be successful in college and life.
* Equipped in Dreaming Big: Equipped in goal setting and strategies for living a life of productivity.
Serve “As each has received a gift use it to serve one another as good stewards of God’s varied grace.” I Peter 4:10
* Serve God: Live a life in daily service to God.
* Serve their family: To serve their father and mother with honor and respect all the days of their life.
* Serve the church and community: To dedicate service to strengthen their church and to reach out to community needs.
*Servanthood Leadership: To serve in leadership with a servant’s heart.
Commit to “Dream Big, Study Diligently, and Achieve the Impossible” and you succeed at being a “World Changer"